DC Web Design
Capture the Attention of D.C.’s Digital Marketplace
Washington, D.C. has long been associated with government work. After all, it is the nation’s capital. However, D.C. is starting to get recognition as a business hub as well — for instance, three of the twenty finalists for Amazon’s HQ2 campus are located in the Washington, D.C. metro area. Although local companies are seeing more opportunity for growth as the number of people moving to D.C. increases, the number of companies setting up shop in Washington is also on the rise, which means more intense competition.
A key step to staying ahead of competitors is ensuring that your company makes a great first impression, and your website is often the first encounter consumers have with your brand.
Essentially, your website needs to be stellar if you want to build your customer base. Your website is a visual representation of your company’s capabilities and expertise in your field.
Think about your company’s website:
- Is your website user-friendly?
- Is the layout clean and consistent?
- Does it accurately represent your brand?
- Does it work well on any device — mobile, tablet or other?
If your answered “no” to one or more of these questions, you need to consider updating your website design.
Outstanding web design keeps you competitive in the ever-changing, ever-expanding digital landscape. Your website should encourage users to stay, engage and ultimately act on their initial interest.
Improve Digital Performance with Data-Driven Design
At Silverback, we often hear from our clients that lead generation and increased conversion rates are their top priorities. That seems simple enough, but if your website is outdated, looks great on some devices but breaks on others, loads too slowly or is difficult to navigate, you’re hurting your chances of reaching those goals.
Excellent web design helps efficiently direct customers to the information they need, improves engagement and encourages conversions. Users have no incentive to stay on your site if they can’t find what they’re looking for. When you have users quickly bouncing off your site, Google determines that your site isn’t valuable and drop you in organic search rankings — which is exactly what you don’t want to happen.
Another crucial factor in your company’s digital performance is mobile design. When web designers neglect mobile site design, their clients pay the price. Websites with poor mobile experiences are penalized by Google, which negatively affects your organic search ranking. Furthermore, consumers are quick to ditch a site if their mobile experience is subpar.
Silverback is taking D.C. web design by storm because our “form follows function” approach focuses on performance, not just aesthetics. We integrate our experience in SEO, paid media, content marketing, analytics and web development into the design process so that our websites don’t just look amazing on any device — they also deliver meaningful, tangible results for our clients, such as:
- Improved Search Visibility. Strategic web design improves SEO — keyword placement impacts the ability of search engines to easily crawl your website.
- Increased Content Engagement. Good website design leads to content engagement —layout and formatting influence a user’s desire to interact with web content.
- Higher Conversion Rates. Ultimately, the measure of a great web design is how easily users are able to find what they’re looking for. Our designs hasten users through the sales funnel by making websites functional and persuasive.
Website Design Service Offerings
- Full Website Redesigns
- Design Updates for Websites & Individual Landing Pages