Remote work has fundamentally transformed many different kinds of businesses and employees. But it’s made it difficult to build and maintain a healthy company culture. Erika Khanna joins the show to share her experience building a healthy remote culture, including practical tips you can put to work right away. In this episode we cover:
- The difference between remote vs asynchronous work
- General best practices for using Slack with colleagues
- The benefits and drawbacks of “core work hours”
- Balancing remote work and back to the office
- Onboarding in a remote environment
- Hiring for remote positions
Please listen, subscribe, and leave a rating and review!