In the Summer of 2020, Silverback Strategies surveyed 1,066 U.S. adults who recently purchased a service for themselves or their home. The purpose of this study was to better understand consumer behavior, so service providers can improve their marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Where buyers go when they first realize a need, and how that varies by generation
- How companies can build brand awareness online
- Why some companies have a distinct sales advantage than others
- What role customer ratings and reviews play in the customer journey
- How companies can adjust marketing strategies and tactics