Silverback Strategies is a fast-growing performance marketing agency located just five minutes outside Washington, D.C. in Old Town, Alexandria. We’ve been listed in Ad Age’s Best Places to Work, Washingtonian Magazine’s 50 Great Places to Work and The Washington Business Journal’s Great Places to Work. We have also made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States each year since 2015.
Working at Silverback feels like working at a startup – only without all of the uncertainty. We’re all here for one reason, and that’s to do great work. If clients are thrilled with your performance, then you’re a star here. We depend on new ideas and innovative thinking from every employee, every day. We’re casual, collaborative and busy — and we’re ready to add a new member to our Creative team.
Here’s what we’ll expect from you:
- You’re an outstanding communicator with proven graphic design, web design, and creative strategy skills.
- You have experience working on successful, long-term design projects.
- You can juggle multiple projects and create outstanding work on a tight schedule.
- You can take ad-hoc requests and complete them independently.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- You’ll help support the sales and client services process by creating visually compelling and professional decks.
- You’ll own all internal design projects and deliver excellent work on deadline with an eagerness to grow into collaborating on client projects once skills are shown.
- You’ll provide concepts and ideas to support content marketing, social media, SEO and PPC projects.
- You’ll maintain a thorough understanding of cutting-edge design trends.
- You’ll work closely with the Art Director, but you’ll also have the independence to effectively manage your projects.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years experience in a professional design setting preferred (internships are fine).
- Solid experience with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- A strong portfolio, including a including a mix of print and web projects.