Pay Per Click Marketing Internship (PAID)
We are a fast-growing, award winning internet marketing agency in the DC area and we are looking for a kick ass pay–per-click marketing intern to join our team! Because we are growing quickly and always searching for new talent, we consider every internship as an opportunity that has the potential of turning into a full time position.
The Pay-Per-Click Marketing Intern will assist with the development, management, and execution of several Paid Search accounts and marketing campaigns.
- Execute daily paid search campaign management and bid optimization in order to achieve optimum return and traffic volume
- Conduct keyword discovery and research using online tools, competitive research, and analysis for keyword expansion and campaign development
- Actively test and analyze paid search copy to achieve maximum ROI for our clients
- Execute, analyze, and achieve monthly paid search business metrics, budgets, and reports
- Research and evaluate competitors paid search marketing efforts and identify new search opportunities
- Keep up-to-date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keywords developments, and industry trends
- Regularly contribute content for blog and article posts
- Exceptional analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Outgoing personality with great communications skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to execute and manage campaign/marketing strategies
- Excellent computer skills and a high level of proficiency with excel, search engine interfaces, and the web
- Ability to stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies, especially related to the search engine industry
- Desire to learn and grow within the Internet Marketing Industry
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.