Pay-Per-Click Account Manager
Silverback Strategies is a boutique Virginia-based SEM agency and a fantastic place to work. We’re growing fast and need to add another PPC professional to our team ASAP. The culture here at Silverback is casual, collaborative and busy. Our employees are compensated well and get great benefits including 100% medical healthcare and flexible work schedules. We’re located just five minutes outside Washington DC in a hip Alexandria neighborhood.
The right person for this job will be outgoing, independent and ready to work hard for our clients. The PPC Account Manager builds and optimizes accounts for an assigned group of clients across top search platforms, social media including Facebook and LinkedIn, and display networks.
The Pay-Per-Click Account Manager will develop and manage medium to large Paid Search accounts and marketing campaigns, working closely with clients on a daily basis to make sure they are receiving optimal results.
- Maintain proactive and consistent communications with clients on account progress, performance and problem resolution
- Leverage multiple on- and offline tools to analyze and optimize PPC accounts
- Actively test and analyze paid search ad copy to maximize ROI
- Analyze monthly paid search business metrics, budgets and reports
- Research and evaluate paid search marketing efforts and identify new search opportunities
- Track paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword developments and industry trends
- Regularly contribute content for blog and article posts
- At least one year of technical experience and deep knowledge of Search Engine Marketing and the Pay-Per-Click advertising model
- Experience with keyword research tools, web analytics tools, bid optimization tools, and PPC management platforms
- Demonstrated analytical skills, technical knowledge and attention to detail
- Ability to follow changes in the Paid Search Marketing industry and adjust PPC strategies accordingly
- Advanced Web skills, proficiency with Excel and PPC Management interfaces
- Great communication and writing skills
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and familiarity with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
We offer a benefits package and will consider relocation support for the right individual. Please send salary requirements and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.