Pay-Per-Click Account Manager
Silverback Strategies is a fast-growing search marketing agency located just five minutes outside DC in Old Town, Alexandria. We’re casual, collaborative and busy, and we’re ready to add a new member to our PPC team. Our employees are compensated well and get great benefits, including 401k, dental, vision, health, corporate gym membership, and a flexible work schedule.
Our new PPC Account Manager will serve as a client liaison, developing and managing a portfolio of Paid Media accounts and marketing campaigns, build great relationships, manage projects and deliverables, and grow accounts. You’ll serve as both the client’s representative to our internal team and as the face of Silverback Strategies in all client interactions.
- Maintain ongoing, proactive and consistent communications with clients on account progress, performance and problem resolution
- Develop multi-channel, fully integrated Paid Digital Marketing campaigns and strategies
- Leverage several on and offline tools to carry out analysis and to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of PPC accounts
- Actively test and analyze paid search ad copy to achieve maximum ROI
- Execute and analyze monthly paid media business metrics, budgets and reports
- Research and evaluate paid marketing efforts and identify new campaign opportunities
- Track paid media best practices, bid management systems, keyword developments, and industry trends
- 1+ year of experience managing Paid Search, Online Display and/or Social Ad campaigns
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills, technical knowledge and attention to detail
- Outgoing personality with amazing communication and writing skills
- Advanced Web skills, proficiency with Excel, search engine interfaces, and ad platforms
We offer a benefits package and will consider relocation support for the right individual. Please send salary requirements and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.